Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Routine





I just the novice. Yup you can consider that for a year of experience in mountainbiking. I just knew about hashing, freeride and downhill. I also consider as lucky to become a friend to the most experience young rider Ian, from Kuching. He's alway hashed in Sri Aman during visiting his wife and inlaw. Include him is my new friend Ridhuan a banker. Im not intended to flushed my life to become a professional in cycling. My intension is to improved my healthy living. Then i choose mountainbiking. Its trill, excitment and man's sport. So set my routine to do paddling around Sri Aman town. It tooks 1 and 1/2 hours to complete a full round from my house to town and Temudok Hill foot and back to my house again.


My eldest sons Munawar always accompanied my ride alongside. Well here some photo when we take a 'pit stop'.


0 comments: