Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do it hardway!





See ya again guys! This week Abang Jamal managed to gather 7 cyclist and planned to expereinced the offroad trail near Bayai. I get up a bit early. About 6.30am me and my sons ride down to Sri Aman Town. We having a breakfast BSA cafe. The treat is roti telur and teh tarik. At 7.30 am we went to Openair and met Abang Sawang. We have a chat until Abang Jamal and sons came over. Around 8.30 we started our journey and met Ridhuan near the bus stop at Taman Bayu Junction. The ride is a bit easy at first until we reach Bukit Temudok hill. We start climbing and managed to reached at the top. But I admit its really 'killing' me. I almost throw out and pass out. After a few minute rest, we continued our journey and straight up to Pakit and reached Bayai Junction. Here the challenge begin when we had to face gravel, and drit terrain. A few hill give us an extra workhard to do the climb. At the water treatment junction we are entertained by an awesome downhill track. We whooshed like a roller coster. Its so great. On the way out to Jalan Paip Air...we managed to stop at Genting San and take a few photo at Kebun Lada Hitam.
My son Munawar bike having a problem when his pedal lossen from its crank. We stopped for a while and call Moss to pick him up. I call my wife to pick Munawar at the junction after we managed to get out from the trail. We continued our journey to Entulang Bungkang , Taman Harmoni and Kampung Muhibbah. We head up to Sri Aman town and managed to reached Nor Salam Cafe and have some refreshment. All the way to complete at today offroad is 35km.
What a hard way and a hard day!!! but its paid off....

0 comments: