Friday, October 16, 2009

Chased by dog!!!



My sons, Munawar and Muiz want to join me ride this afternoon. The sky look not promising. The cloud look heavy and i have to pick my daughter Maisarah at her KAFA Class. Ridhuan texted me. He said that he wanted to paddling up to Temudok hill. That sounds exciting..well after picked up maisarah, me and my sons ready to ride. We started quite late at almost 6 o'clock we ride through jalan hollis. Just passing SMK Sri Aman, I heard a dog barking behind me...and when i looked back...i saw one crazy brownish dog chassing me. I keep my speed up and ride as fast as i can. My sons lefted at the back and ride a bit slowly and luckly the dog ignore them. We ride up to Temudok and almost arrive at Sabu, I saw a blinker from my friends who waiting me. Ridhuan decided not to go up further due to the weather condition. Well we decide to go back. Ridhuan , Abang Moss and a the other guy (sorry i dont know his name) allured me to go for a dusk ride to Sri Aman town. Well I accompanied my sons to Jalan MichealPilo and ordered them to go home and I went down to Sri Aman Town. Heavy downpour splashed over me..and its getting dark. A lot of vehicles along side the road make me feel unsafe. I ride steadily and managed to reached at KFC but didnt see any sign of ridhuan and friends waiting. So i thought they already got home. I continued ride back at home...and reach at home at 8.00 pm.

Soooo tired lah......Later Ridhuan texted me and asking me to join the off road ride at Stumbin.

mmmmmm...............oh yeahhh.......

0 comments: