Monday, October 12, 2009

Im Addicted


Nak test helmet baru sebenarnya.....


Oh man, its almost 5 but the meeting still in fresh conducted by my headmaster. He talk about the remedial programme for those slow learner student. I had to wait until 5.05 then he ended the meeting. "Jom minum lok, kitak nanti di Asam Pedas", he's inviting me to had some refreshment at the cafe downtown. " Agik boss kamek nak gohet behari tok", I had to get change first. At 5.30 pm, Im on my full apparel and grab my bike and ride. "Woi...sitok lok", i heard my boss shouting when I pass the Asam Pedas Cafe. I stopped by and join them for a tea tarik. We had a chat about school and sports. 5.45 I started to ride solo to Temudok hillfoot. I use the Entulang Bungkang Offroad and the weather give a sign to be raining soon. I complete my round and straight back to my house. Im managed to reached home before downpour.

0 comments: