Saturday, October 31, 2009

More like student than teacher


I just came back from Kuching after attending a motivation camp at Biro Wanita Samariang for 4 days. I was a facilitator for that courses. But my addiction in riding make me bring along my KHS to the camp. After finished my session i ride my bike from Samariang - Wisma Bapa Malaysia- Kampung Jalan Astana - Bulatan Samariang and back to Biro Wanita. The traffic was heavy and it was hazard to ride during peak hour. I arrived at Sri Aman on Friday and on Saturday afternoon I ride alone to Sri AMan town. Luckily i met abang Jamal in the middle of the road. He offered me to ride alongside and went to Sri Aman Sibu Junction. That s mean i had to overcome the hard climbing of Temudok hill. We ride together until i reached the foot hill and start a steepe climbing. I use lower gear (no 2 and 1) I keep paddling but my bike move very slowly and managed to reach the 1st stop at the middle of the hill. We take a rest for a few minute then Abang Jamal encourage me to move on. He give me a few tips and at last I managed to reach the summit and continued ride down hill. It was fast. Really damn fast. I keep my hand steadily and let my body weight cruise the bike down hill easily. We have some 100plus and mineral water plus coffee at the Peladang Rest Stop. Then Abang Jamal give me some tips how to ride properly. Well he is a good guy and have a lot of know how about bike. I really follow the tips given and managed to climb over Temudok during going back to Sri Aman. I managed to get home at 7pm. Well....today session morelike learning then having fun...Thanks Abang Jamal

0 comments: