Sunday, October 11, 2009

My First Off Road. (Unchallenging but worthly)












Im planning to do solo ride on Saturday morning but the heavy downpour flushed over Sri Aman from 5am until 9am looked imposible for me to cycling. So I cancelled my planning and stick to my usual bussines during weekend, stay tight in a couch and watch HBO. No Lah sometimes i had to do some housework too. At 4.00 pm my instict put me on the phone to Ridhuan. He said that he and Ian just started to ride at Kampung Hilir to Stumbin Road. Well I want to join them and I suggested to use a trail near Temudok Hill. So Ridhuan asked me to waited at Sri Aman Stadium while he and Ian fetched me. After a while we meet and form a group of three and ride down south to Temudok Hill. A few minute we reached a junction to Taman Harmoni and turn toward a small trail of gravel road trek. Yup!!!! my first off road experience will be come reality. Three of us keep padlling smooth and easy. There no hard obsticle just a few patch of hole and an accessive of water from the creek poured over the road resembling a small creek. We ride freely until reached the foothill and started hashed ourselves with steepe climbing. The road is terribly steepe and i had to use a very low gear to climb up. Mircleously Ian just climb it as easy as A.B.C . Ridhuan and me felt tired and stop in the middle of the hill. We're surrender.




Then we strike down with full speed...........my goodness its really chilling me.....so damn fast.




After a few moment for rest and we ride back home. For me....that is a good started and i will do better in next encounter. Bye

2 comments:

syakir on October 17, 2009 at 10:04 PM said...

Wo..... bro u people had a nice time out there ha.but one thing klu nak posing lain kali wa ingat lu baik pakai tight 2 atau 3 lapis ar sbb lu punya kaki jenis kaki kelingking tak sexy langsung. balik cuti ni zal aku ingat lu bawak baskal sekali boleh kita naik genting high tempat wa main sekali seminggu.Baru lu tahu tinggi atau rendahnya genting high tu.Ok bro temp lg lah gambo2 lain includin gambo............nk tgk jugak bro.

Äcµ on October 18, 2009 at 6:18 AM said...

Ala...bro, kaki aku tu kira seksi perrr berbanding perot member-member aku....kalau aku nak pinjam beskal korang leh tak...nak bawak beskal aku tuh berat sikit sebab bini aku nak shopping kain....tak muat kargo nanti...kan aku ada roadbike kat sana hehehehe......gambo lain nanti aku post lerrr