Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010


my roadbike (wife no 3 hehehe)

Assalamualaikum to all Brother Rider....It has been a long period since i didnt update my blog. Due to a lot of work at the end of the year...i also been to Perak for holiday. At the kampung I feel quite bored coz there not much thing to do instead of lay parking...at home and attending a wedding fiest "kenduri kawin leee".

Once i went to Amer Bike Shack and bought a velometer for rm60. At the shop, Amer and me had a friendly chat about biking until one annoying guy came by and claimed that orang sarawak dont have much money to buy MTB. I find myself burning with anger when i heard that statement. Then he urged me to compete in the race instead of talking about bike. Hell you mister...

Frankly addmit that its rare to see a group of rider paddling alongside Teluk Intan road every evening. 30 days at home i only encounter with 4 rider...most of them solo rider...its a shamed. In Sri Aman we managed to ride in group of 4 or more. Welldone Sri Aman Rider....

I bought Mat Noor (my fren in Slim River) Roadbike...for 400 ringgit...hoping to get in fit after 2 week off. Just managed to ride 3 times....in hazard condition becoz a lot of lorry REMPITing along side the road....here some of my pic


0 comments: